I think you'll be able to get away with somewhere between 10 and 20 head prototypes pretty easy. What might be a good idea is if you can get someone to do a pretty rough animation of only the necessary face shapes in flash to make sure they flow. Then if someone can just email me that flash file I can use the frames as references for the model!
blown away man. blown. away. this is phenominal. can''t wait to see how it progresses. you should already be so proud. nice work.
ReplyDeleteYou've made a lot of great improvements since we last saw it! I think it's really working nicely now!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, this looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI think you'll be able to get away with somewhere between 10 and 20 head prototypes pretty easy. What might be a good idea is if you can get someone to do a pretty rough animation of only the necessary face shapes in flash to make sure they flow. Then if someone can just email me that flash file I can use the frames as references for the model!
Cheers!
Nate
As I said to Zane moments ago, I like the changes. It has more "feel" to it now, it's more emotional. Much better!
ReplyDeleteAnd Scott's voice was amusing.
This looks really good so far! Keep up the good work!!
ReplyDelete